Cognizant Team in Lithuania is growing and we are looking for motivated, keen to learn and passionate people, who are willing to continue their career path in a worldwide company as senior process executives in Finance and Accounting (F&A) team.
- Preparation of Journals – Accruals, Prepaid.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations/ Bank Reconciliations.
- Fixed Asset Capitalization, Retirement, Disposal & Depreciation run.
- Open/Close General Ledger Period.
- Inter-company Accounting/reconciliations.
- Managing Procurement Operations.
- Leading calls with Site Finance.
- Support standard & adhoc reports as required by management.
- 3 - 4 Years’ experience in Finance and Accounting field.
- R2R and P2P process knowledge.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Good Dutch and English language skills (from B2 level).
- Technical Skills: Reconciliation; Journal Entries; Month Close; Inter-company; Fixed Asset; Accounts Payable.
- Good communication skills, attention to details, responsibility, ability to work in the team and individually.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and modern work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
Please apply through further link, where You will find more info about the company and 1st round test for assessment to this position:
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Information about UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1615 €
25% earn 1615-2519 €
25% earn 2519-3316 €
25% earn more than 3316 €
Company manager: Kaushik Sarkar