WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with CEO to define, prioritize our deliver our products;
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes as well as manage and communicate project timelines and milestones;
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Work with both technical and non-technical/creative people;
- Act as an example to others for continuous improvement through a focus on personal and professional growth and development.
- Capability to manage an e-commerce website building team and remote support/freelancers (programmers, designers, photographers, and copywriters);
- You will have to create and keep up-to-date project plans throughout the lifecycle of a project, including resources and timelines. Schedule milestones and ensure that commitments are met and align with the strategy.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 3-5 years of experience in product management (preferably in e-commerce);
- Experience using Agile methodology and making data-driven product decisions;
- Knowledge of Product development from idea to release;
- Experience with website or e-commerce platform development process. You should know all the steps involved in taking a product from a concept to life;
- Project planning and scheduling knowledge;
- Quality assurance of all suggested solutions;
- Proactive communication about issues, status, risks, and needs as well as ask questions and actively listen to understand the business objectives;
- Capability to manage a few ongoing projects at once, schedule their go-live strategy and timeline with the marketing and supply chain team;
- Willingness to work and learn performance marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary range starting at 2100 Eur (Gross) according to qualifications;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- The annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
From 2100 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Commerce Core“
We are a fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online. We’re a confident, dynamic, hardworking gang that loves selling cool stuff and solving complex problems. If you have a passion for innovation, thrive in collaboration, and embrace every challenge with vigor… then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!