- Customer service (calls and emails);
- Translations from English to Estonian and vice versa;
- E-shop administration.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Estonian;
- Ability speak and write English;
- Relevant job experience, preferably within the e-commerce industry;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to learn and become a cross border e-commerce specialist
- Work in an international, fast-growing company;
- Scandinavian work-life balance;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- An awesome team which is strengthened by teambuilding events;
- Ability to work with new technologies.
900-1200 eur/mon. net
HR factory is an international strategic partner in human resource management with multiple years’ experience in top class professionals and management recruitment. The company operates in Lithuania, Estonia, and Germany.