What is your role?
- Assist in organization and coordination of international transport;
- Assist in the calculation of rates for transportation, in accordance to traffic conditions;
- Assist in search for new suppliers and development of cooperation with them;
- Create transport orders in Oracle Transport Management.
Competences you need to succeed:
- You are highly motivated to develop your career in international company;
- You are attentive to details;
- You speak fluently Lithuanian, English and Polish or Russian;
- You are keen on communication with others;
- You know how to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Stable salary;
- Valuable practical experience and great potential for career growth;
- Possibility to work in multicultural environment (over 1000 employees in 23 countries);
- Young and open-minded team;
- Extra free day on your Birthday.
600-800 eur/mon. net
Asstra is an ambitious team from 23 countries. Over 1000 employees work in Europe, CIS countries, Asia and USA. More than 25 years AsstrA offers a full range of transport and logistic services: road, sea, rail, air transportation and intermodal transportations, customs services, cargo insurance. As a result of rapid development of our business and opening of new offices in Europe and Asia we offer you great opportunities to shape your successful career, develop or get new competencies in logistics.
information about UAB „ASSTRA-VILNIUS“
Avg. salary gross(32% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
2-3 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1427 €
25% earn 1427-1960 €
25% earn 1960-2195 €
25% earn more than 2195 €