- Your role will involve contacting high profile business people worldwide for a standardised telephone interview on behalf of our client – a large European public organisation, to assist with market research studies in evaluating service quality and customer satisfaction levels.
- There is absolutely no selling involved and no work on weekends.
- Expected amount of weekly hours is 20-30
- Excellent English or German or French language skills both oral and in writing. Additional European languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish) are a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, confident
- Clear phone voice, accent free
- Experience in a call centre would be a great advantage
- Be able to meet call volume and talk-time goals and quotas
- Reliable, target orientated
High level training prior start and further support on the job will be provided.
To apply please send your CV including photo, cover letter and recommendations in English or German to:
Subject line: “Market Research Interviewer – Vilnius”
Please understand that we will only contact selected candidates.
We guaranty that your application will be treated confidentially.
- An opportunity to work on prestigious international research project and gain valuable experience
- Flexible work hours (part-time job)
- Attractive earning possibility
- A posibility to prolong the contract
- Small, friendly, international team
500–800 Eur taxes excluded
Information about UAB "BERENT Research Baltic"
Avg. salary gross(23% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
100-200 tūkst. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Vaida Broecher