Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Sales Manager
to join our growing Central Europe team in Vilnius, Lithuania to work with the TeltoCharge devices portfolio in Germany.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company. We are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Energy. If you are focused on results and continuously looking for ways to improve and learn then we are on the same path!
What’s in it for you:
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Great product – we create smart, exceptional world-class products that enable a faster transition to green and sustainable mobility. Each Teltonika Energy product means at least one less polluting vehicle!
- Unlimited earning potential – you will receive an attractive remuneration package based on your individual sales performance. Here you can make 5x or even more base salary in bonuses!
- Career opportunities – company’s expansion in a high-growth industry across five continents unlocks career opportunities for proactive and ownership-seeking individuals. In 2022, 24% of Teltonika Energy employees made career jumps to senior or managerial roles
- Making an impact – at Teltonika Energy, you will have the freedom to pitch your ideas and contribute to the decision-making. In case something does not work we take the initiative to improve it
- Informal communication – neither complex organizational structure nor boundaries or special rules stop people from talking to each other and expiring their thoughts or raising ideas
- Exceptional work culture – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and courage to embrace changes are the values we follow. We work closely in teams relying on our knowledge, diverse background, skills and experience in pursuit of providing our clients with the best customer experience
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Prospect and engage prospective buyers through cold-calling, email, and social media
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Work with CRM to log-in accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to best practices
- Visit clients and attend exhibitions/ meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- Have excellent English language skills (fluency in any second foreign language is an advantage)
- Have successful sales experience (export sales experience is a big plus)
- Have great listening and communication skills
- Are an organized, determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Previous work experience selling EV charger stations products
- Hands-on work experience and a successful track of closed deals in the B2B market
Gerulaičio st.1, Vilnius
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1850 Eur – 2350 Eur)
pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to get bonuses.
- In an employment agreement, we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
You might find it interesting to know: after the first 9-12 months of work, Teltonika's sales managers already earn an average of 3000 EUR/month (before taxes).
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festives
- We enjoy lunch snacks for lunch or dinner
if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Karolina Ignatavičiūtė, tel. email