KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
As an Executive Assistant - Office Manager you will be the point of contact for the CEO and team members, also external contacts in order to smoothly run the office. By working with top level management and different team members you will develop your coordination, time management and project administration skills. You will:
- Assist CEO in various matters: researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives;
- Screen in-coming/outgoing correspondence and phone calls to ensure smooth running of office administration;
- Provide supplies and ensure that the office is fully supplied with the necessary stationary;
- Make travel arrangements, organize events, provide general administrative support;
- Take care of company‘s home page, social media and administration of Public relations.
- Highly skilled management and opportunity to grow professionally and personally while working with top management;
- An interesting journey: you will be one of the first employees to start the office and will grow together with this ambitious company.
WE HOPE THAT:
- You have an university degree and a few years (2-3) of experience (Office Manager, Executive Assistant or similar);
- You love what you do in your daily routine: supporting the smooth running of the office, providing a valuable support service to all members of the team;
- You are a highly motivated and trustworthy person able to operate with limited supervision;
- You are fluent in English (mandatory).
UAB „People Link“
Our client - Paystra is an innovative Financial Technology company which provides European merchants with state-of-the-art solutions for all their electronic transaction needs. No matter how or where you sell your goods or services, we help you to get your payments as quickly, securely and cost-efficiently as possible. As the company is expanding and establishing their head-office in Vilnius we are looking forward to find out whether it is YOU, who will join this ambitious team as an Executive assistant – office manager.