- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy;
- Organize company’s document management;
- Organize business trips (booking flight tickets, hotels, dealing with travel accountancy);
- Plan and organize meetings and events;
- Participate in exhibitions abroad;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- University degree;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (both spoken and written);
- Work experience as an assistant would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word);
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a flexible and changing environment;
- Very good planning and organizational skills, helpfulness;
- Positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Interesting job in a growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional and personal development possibilities;
- Good work environment;
- All the tools needed to fulfill your duties.
Talent Lab client – international investment company with investments in chemical, fashion, technology and entertainment industries. If you are motivated by challenges, enjoy working in professional team and your qualifications match our requirements – you are invited to become a member of our client's company.