- Looking for new export opportunities – primarily in Scandinavian market
- Keeping relations with existing customers and looking for new ones
- Representing a customer in production process
- Preparation of commercial offers
- Visiting customers
- Attending specialized fairs abroad
- Recommendations for product development
- University degree in engineering/sales
- Fluent English language (other languages – advantage)
- Experience with metal products (advantage)
- Strong initiative and good communication skills
- Persistency and desire to conquer the world.
- Interesting job in a company concentrated to export
- Possibility to grow and learn
- Nice working environment and friendly colleagues.
Come and join our team.
Please send you CV with a note „Sales manager“ and your desired monthly salary (netto) to till 2019.02.25
„LITTEC“ - modern stamping tools manufacturing company based in Kaunas Free Economic Zone. Our clients are metal stamping companies in Automotive, Furniture, Electronics, Construction sectors in Europe. Experienced engineers and technical capabilities enable us to design and produce complex progressive stamping tools. Our vison to become leading tools manufacturer in North Europe.
Information about UAB "Littec"
Avg. salary gross(78% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
0,5-1 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1357 €
25% earn 1357-1611 €
25% earn 1611-1895 €
25% earn more than 1895 €
Company manager: Tadas Gudauskas