- The Finance Manager will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company;
- Responsible for monthly tax declaration & local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting, labor law and antitrust;
- Ensure for processing of day-to-day financial transaction, responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- Takes hands-on lead position in executing, developing, implementing, and maintaining daily processes (i.e. order to cash and purchase to pay);
- Ensures credibility by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets/forecasts, financial trends and cash flows;
- Providing the financial performance reports in accounting;
- Providing tax authorities with financial performance reports in accounting;
- Direct contact for external regulatory authorities, auditors, financial institutions and lawyers;
- Manages processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the headquarter;
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities;
- Supervising annual stock-tacking and inventory of assets and liabilities;
- Providing statistical and other authorities with financial performance reports in accounting;
- Cooperating with external financial audits for all relevant items;
- Performs other required tasks as assigned.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in working in a large international corporation and in complex matrix organizations (minimum 2 years);
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong problem solving skills and pro-active hands-on mentality;
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential;
- The ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
- Fluent written and spoken English essential;
- Willingness to travel (5%).
- Comprehensive scope for professional development and an unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business;
- Work in a team that values creativity, initiative and autonomy;
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Finance Manager” to:
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse.