- Monitoring and managing cash flows in bank accounts across different countries.
- Handling of operational questions directly with clients.
- Performing bank account reconciliations and preparing data for month-end accounting.
- Maintaining relationships with banking partners and searching for new ones.
- Assistance with regulatory compliance matters (e.g. regulatory reporting, fraud prevention).
- Working with the wider team to improve existing processes.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related role at another financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in economics, business, finance or a related discipline).
- Strong high school maturity examination results.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Desired qualities: numeracy, attention to detail, strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s experience.
- Work in a dynamic team in a modern financial technology company.
- An opportunity to work from the company’s office in Vilnius and remotely.
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning.
- Further career progression opportunities.
- Excellent record covering financial and technology sectors on your CV.
1200-2000 eur/mon. gross
ArcaPay is a financial technology (“fintech”) company that specialises in cross-border payment, foreign exchange and currency risk management solutions for business. It has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania, and London, UK.