- shipments management from BE/NL/LU/DE to Baltics and back;
- calculation of rates for transportation, in accordance with traffic conditions;
- search for new careers and development of cooperation with them;
- conduct negotiations;
- create transport orders in Oracle Transport Management.
Who are we looking for?
- speak English, Lithuanian and Russian, other languages will be your additional advantage;
- graduate (University, College or similar level);
- 1 year experience + experience in forwarding;
- knowing transportation market, experience in Groupage preferable;
- experience working with warehouses preferable;
- high organizational and communicative skills;
- deep motivation to develop professional competences.
- horizontal promotion: specialist - expert -manager;
- vertical promotion- Specialist in Operations department can be rotated to Sales department or Marketing (depends to your preferences);
- monetary (we propose stable salary, pay rises on your results);
- projects (you can participate in different projects connected not only with your field);
- we provide a full range of trainings for our employees (both internal and external);
- our Top 10 best employees have a vacation in the Alps for free;
- birthday of our employees is a day off.
From 1100 eur/mon. net
Asstra is an ambitious team from 23 countries. Over 1000 employees work in Europe, CIS countries, Asia and USA. More than 25 years AsstrA offers a full range of transport and logistic services: road, sea, rail, air transportation and intermodal transportations, customs services, cargo insurance. As a result of rapid development of our business and opening of new offices in Europe and Asia we offer you great opportunities to shape your successful career, develop or get new competencies in logistics.
information about UAB „ASSTRA-VILNIUS“
Avg. salary gross(39% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
2-3 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1593 €
25% earn 1593-1976 €
25% earn 1976-2118 €
25% earn more than 2118 €