- Use your thorough understanding of core client-side technologies to architect complex user interactions for desktop and mobile browsers using React and Relay;
- Enjoy developing with our state-of-the-art front-end stack which includes Node.js, Express, TypeScript, GraphQL, webpack, ESNext, Sass (CSS Modules), and Git (with Github);
- Create universal JS modules to be used on both the client and the server;
- Be excited by the opportunities and challenges afforded by responsive and adaptive design;
- Take part in decision-making around major architectural choices of the front-end team;
- Cover your code with unit and integration tests written with Jest and Mocha;
- Work with our top product team which includes former leaders from Gilt, eBay, and Etsy;
- A strong desire to become an authority in contemporary front-end development practices (including ES6 and beyond: arrow functions, array methods, destructuring, rest params, es modules, template literals, default arguments, Promise, async/await, fetch, etc);
- A year or more experience developing for high-traffic web sites or complex web apps;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Ability to fix and explain performance bottlenecks;
- Be awesome and make those around you awesome!
- Ability to bring your intellectual curiosity and thoughtful opinions with you every single day;
- Experience developing consumer-facing websites in a professional production environment a plus;
- An appreciation for one-of-a-kind items such as furniture, art, and jewelry always welcome;
- Your participation in the larger Developer Community is strongly supported and encouraged!
- Interesting challenges and always evolving tech-stack;
- Highly talented and experienced colleagues to gather knowledge from and grow together;
- Encouragement and feedback;
- Transparency and open communication;
- Family atmosphere that feels more like home than work;
- Respecting employee’s personal time outside of work;
- Extra paid paternity leave;
- Wellness program rewards/additional health insurance;
- Social and off-site events;
- Food/snacks/drinks on a daily basis & Friday’s lunch on us!
2000-3300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.