Užduotys būsimam (-ai) darbuotojui (-ai)
- provide personalized, courteous service and information to guests;
- maximize customer satisfaction and use of all hotel facilities;
- adhere to Hotel guidelines;
- maintain confidentiality with all guest information;
- maintain up to date knowledge on events and activities in the city;
- taking and processing reservations over the phone and emails;
- converting enquiries when negotiating rates.
Tikimės šių savybių ir įgūdžių
- you need to be proactive and have excellent communication skills;
- ready to work flexible hours;
- strong focus on business and sales;
- natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service;
- excellent time management and organizational skills;
- focus on results;
- high level of motivation and enthusiasm is required as well as capacity to learn;
- good team player with a flexible attitude;
- fluency in English both written and oral, good Russian spoken language. (Other languages are a plus);
- computer knowledge;
- strong interpersonal skills.
- unique opportunities to grow professionally in the luxury lifestyle hotel;
- personal motivational system;
- working in a young, creative and motivated team;
- convenient and the best location in Vilnius;
- onsite meals.
BIURO - padedame, kai labiausiai reikia. Paprastas ir greitas laikinasis įdarbinimas. Hotel PACAI, a first member property of Design HotelsTM collection in Baltic States, is currently recruiting for a full time Hotel Front Office team member to join our team in their journey to provide genuinely friendly service.