- Participate in onsite or virtual requirements discovery sessions with clients;
- Document the final as-built configuration following completion of implementation;
- Develop or assist in the development of train-the-trainer or end-user training materials;
- Participate in quality control and testing activities;
- Assist Sales and Client Success Team with implementation estimates.
JOINING JUVARE YOU WILL
- Have the chance to develop a product that makes a difference in people’s lives;
- Enjoy company’s benefits package (private health insurance; unlimited PTO, etc.);
- Be offered compensation from 20000 EUR Gross per year;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere where you can learn from more experienced and mentor less experienced team members;
- Employee Defined Training Course Options.
- Requirements analysis and documentation experience a plus;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian verbal and written communication;
- Ability and willingness to travel to client or internal company sites when appropriate and legally permitted. Travel will vary from none to moderate, depending on the needs of the client (overnight travel limited to maximum of 10% per quarter in first year, 25% per quarter in second year).
1667 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
Juvare is the leading provider of preparedness and response software solutions that provide situational awareness for emergency management and healthcare professionals during unexpected incidents and disaster situations, as well as large-scale planned events and day-to-day operations. We are now looking for highly motivated Frontend Developer to join Juvare in Kaunas.See all ads of this company (29)