As the Manager of the Fund Accounting team, you will be accountable for ensuring all client requirements are met, acting as a central point of contact for your clients, anticipating their demands, identifying and remediating issues and accurately measuring potential risks and identifying solutions to maintain a relentless focus on client service and quality. Specifically you will:
- Oversee all operational aspects of the account, including client invoicing;
- Be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- Be accountable for the production of client reporting and the checking of Fund NAV reports. This includes reviewing and overseeing the work done by members of the team;
- Be accountable for the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team
- Assist in design of systems and process to meet changing client needs;
- Lead on internal fund projects and work closely with the fund administration and IT systems teams to provide fund servicing solutions.
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with a strong academic background;
- 4+ years of years of relevant experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate and fund of fund administration, including familiarity with various fund structures, NAV calculation, transfer agency, equalisation, waterfall calculation and tax compliance;
- You will be experienced in managing a team (including fully/partly qualified accountants) in a client-facing Fund Accounting/Administration role;
- IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge is a must, experience in consolidation would be advantageous;
- Experience using e-Front or other fund administration IT systems.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You can act on your own initiative, lead a team of fund administration professionals, and be able to give them training either on the job or in a classroom setting;
- You will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help;
- You can ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game;
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 3000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.See all ads of this company (35)