GL Accountant (Dutch)
2000-3000 €/mon. GrossПриймаємо українців
Net per month
Vilnius - UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
- Performing analysis and preparing commentary for close and period end reporting and supporting with preparation and filing of statutory accounts.
- Reviewing monthly / quarterly balance sheet reviews and account reconciliations, and ensuring they are done in a timely manner and in accordance with the accounting policy.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies throughout all areas of accounting.
- Managing and approving exceptional journals in General Ledger Accounting and within Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
Further responsibilities may include:
- CAPEX Planning & Budgeting.
- Managing fixed Asset Accounting, including Transfer and Split Asset Accounting.
- Identifying, calculating and reporting leases under IFRS16.
- Identifying triggering events for Asset Impairment and providing calculations for Asset Impairment.
- Supporting with Close and Period End reporting (monthly and quarterly).
- Supporting with Tolling reconciliations and root cause analysis.
- Conducting inventory and cost accounting analysis, targeted at resolving unreconciled inventory, activity rates, and standard costing.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting.
- Good domain knowledge and understanding of areas such as, but not limited to, various processes including Close & Period End Reporting, Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and General Ledger Accounting.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages.
Nice to have:
- Accounting qualifications will be an added advantage (CA, CPA, ACCA).
- Direct relevant experience of working in a Captive SSC / Business Process Outsourcing Organisation would be an advantage (in addition to years of experience / qualification).
- Knowledge of accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ability to shape and be part of creating new Global Business Service Center.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
2000-3000 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.With more than 70 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania – company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.See all ads of this company (32)