An opportunity to contribute to excellence, further standardisation as well as automation of General Ledger process while joining a team of 7+ dedicated team members. The position is based in Kaunas and will be reporting to General Ledger Team Manager. Closely working with local accounting.
- Always oversee and process job tasks with efficiency and high quality.
- Oversee and processing G/L transactions including accruals, corrections, intercompany trades.
- Oversee and handle the closing of the books.
- Oversee auditing process.
- Oversee and handle legal compliance processes.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Assist junior staff in performing according to standards.
We will be expecting that you have B.Sc. in Business administration, higher commercial certificate or similar. 3+ years of experience with accounting, general ledger accounting from a Shared Services organisation or a major company. Desired experiences include but are not limited to:
- International working environment,
- Audit experience,
- knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Mes jums siūlome
We are offering to work in brand new office in Kauno Dokas, flexible working time, international environment and professional working culture.
Nuo 1950 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „NKT Lithuania“
NKT is a global company with headquarters in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,400 employees, 13 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2017, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is part of NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
informacija apie UAB „NKT Lithuania“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(96% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
3-5 mln. €
Pajamos 2019 m.
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 1569 €
25% uždirba 1569-2009 €
25% uždirba 2009-2843 €
25% uždirba nuo 2843 €