- The product owner is the interface between the BPO organization and IT.
- Be a trusted and accountable partner of the BPO to understand business strategies and priorities and translate these in appropriate technology efforts and a (product) delivery roadmap, enabling the BPO and Etex businesses
- Ensure timely, qualitative and cost-effective delivery of projects and change requests for the business according to the defined targets and project deliverables.
- Gathers and evaluates business demands in alignment with the demand side (business), to understand the requirements and impacts on the current state of the product.
- Identifies optimization in a product lifecycle by understanding how the product will add value to the business and how it will be used
- Collaborates with the development/delivery teams that support and evolve the product. Aligns future solutions together with SME, project manager, solution architect and service manager.
- Ensure the needed documentation (Technical, functional and end user) is available and accessible for every target group
- End-to-End responsible of the product (standardization) within Etex IT (Project / changes and transition to operations.)
- Keep product knowledge up to date (market evolution).
- Initiates and participates in product meetings with the BPM/BPO and conduct stakeholder communication and adoption of the product(s)
- 5+ years of experience in IT field;
- Experience in IT and Finance field;
- Experience in leading a small teams – would be a plus;
- A strong knowledge of SAP – is a must requirement for this person;
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Spanish language would be a plus;
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence others.
- Professional team to work with in an international environment and multi-cultural business, exploiting modern working methods and tools.
- Clear and honest Performance evaluation.
- Health insurance (including sports activities).
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Parking/transportation compensation.
- Anything needed for your fast development.
- Many other motivating perks.
2500-4660 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.See all ads of this company (63)