AS THE PRODUCTION MANAGER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- planning of production processes with focus on improved productivity, quality control, personnel management, including development of an incentive payroll system,
- assisting the General Manager in improving the company’s purchasing function, IT systems and overall profitability,
- generating ideas and making suggestions for improving the production process.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- unique opportunity to join a highly qualified team and work in an international environment,
- interesting, dynamic job with possibility to realize your leadership potential,
- professional challenges and real career opportunities.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- experience in a similar position from a manufacturing company (within the furniture industry would be an advantage),
- a solid understanding of effective production planning and LEAN principals,
- strong critical thinking and analytical skills, competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company,
- ability to develop and motivate a team, great change management skills,
- great English communication skills (both written and orally).
If you consider yourself as a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume. For more information, please contact Irma).
All given information and documents are guaranteed confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
Our client - an innovative and modern Danish capital furniture company, successfully producing furniture for over 20 years.