As Head of Production your main responsibilities are following:
- As Head of Production your main purpose is to lead and develop production division in Bonava Lietuva;
- As a member of Bonava Lietuva management, to participate in the development and implementation of the company's overall strategy;
- Plan and ensure that all Production teams have clear short-term and long-term targets, supported by necessary resources, information and competences;
- Management and development of the construction units (project management, budgeting, procurement and estimation, customer service and warranty work and occupational safety);
- Bringing processes to a new level of quality, incl. process description, standardization and, where possible, automation, leading the unit's innovation projects (new technologies, IT solutions);
- Team management and development and ensuring efficiency;
- Yearly financial budgets and resource planning for Production department;
- Participation in working groups in their field at the level of Bonava Group and the Baltics
- Keeping track of trends and global industry monitoring within production.
The way we work
At Bonava, we challenge ourselves every day, driven by a passion to create happy neighbourhoods for the many. We strive towards high set goals and have lots of fun along the way. We’re a large international company with a familiar feel.
Together we offer a wide array of expertise and a place where you can grow
Expectations of Head of Production:
- Higher education (construction, engineering, economics);
- Process management experience as a production manager in a construction field;
- Ambitious character with need for achievement and very good leadership qualities, including the ability to lead managers and key people;
- Drive, persistence and team focus is important as you will be growing whole department according to general Bonava and Lithuania development strategy;
- Organisational awareness and commercial focus in combination with ability to lead others and build networks within Bonava and also on Lithuanian and cross - country level;
- Interest in modern technologies and IT solutions;
- Good communication skills and use of Lithuanian and English (both speaking and writing).
Join our Journey:
- Challenging and exciting work at a leading housing developer awaits you as you have the opportunity to change the future of a fast - growing company;
- You’re part of an international company and can share best practices and knowledge with Bonava Group colleagues in nine countries;
- Bonava's vision is to change the field of housing development, therefore investing in modern systems and the latest technological solutions is an important part of the company's strategy;
- You will work with an ambitious and diverse team united by the same values and goals;
- You will have access to the company's incentive package, including additional health insurance and many other benefits;
- As a responsible company, Bonava actively contributes to the well-being and development of its employees and to the modern work environment, and a friendly atmosphere and cooperation are important.
More about us /
4000-6000 eur/mon. gross
Bonava Lietuva, UAB
Bonava is a leading residential developer in Northern Europe that creates homes and neighbourhoods where people have the highest quality of life. The company is the first residential developer in Europe to receive approval from the Science Based Targets initiative for its climate targets. With its 2,100 co-workers, Bonava develops residential housing in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, with net sales of approximately 1,7 Billion EUR in 2020. Bonava’s shares and green bond are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.