In support of Company goals and objectives, the HR Generalist will deliver HR service in the areas of talent acquisition, new hires onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation, communications, training and development, and other HR duties as required.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in HR management.
- University degree in psychology, human resources management or related.
- Ability to anticipate business needs and initiate proposals for implementation.
- A strong background and experience in recruitment.
- Self-motivated, organized person with ability to work independently.
- Strong professional communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good English skills (verbal and written).
- Professional team to work with in an international environment;
- Ability to contribute to human health safety by creating high quality medical devices;
- Good atmosphere and salary adequate to the position and responsibilities;
- Company driven by LEAN mindset.
UAB “VILTECHMEDA”, pasaulinės Moog Inc. grupės narė - nuo 1993 metų kurianti ir gaminanti medicinos prietaisus - infuzinius švirkštinius siurblius, tiekianti savo gaminius Lietuvos gydymo įstaigoms, bei eksportuojanti į daugiau kaip 80 pasaulio šalių.