HR Business Partner
General Human Resources
- Act as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, including legal processes and documents, and successful people management through both coaching and advising.
- Partner with managers to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Supporting alignment between business objectives with employees and management objectives.
- End-to-end recruitment processes, including employer branding initiatives.
- Support in projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Advise on HR related issues in transitioning activities from Europe to Vilnius, aiming to stabilize the activities within EBS.
- Internal communication process (update organizational charts, prepare announcements etc.).
- Support and advise the project in efficiently identifying, prioritizing, and building organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Advise on change management activities, act as a change agent.
- Support HR operational tasks.
- Preparing, managing and monitoring costs for all HR activities and projects.
General Human Resources
- Launch and implement Yara HR processes and tools, eg. performance management, talent development, succession planning, workforce planning, salary reviews etc.
- Ensure that frameworks are set for driving local HR process improvements.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits structure and policies according to Yara standards.
- Responsible for high quality and excellent execution of HR services in EBS eg. payroll, benefits administration, business travel policy etc.
- Advise and support in employee relations in accordance with labor law and Yara standards for social dialogue.
- Ensure Employees are aware of and in compliance with Yara policies and standards, eg. Code of conduct etc.
- Run organization health index and engagement surveys, ensure that follow-up action plan is developed and followed up in order to achieve best in class/1st quartile results.
- Support a corporate culture in which health, safety and the environment are put forward by everyone.
- Office management after moving to permanent office.
- Proven HR track record in large scale servicing operations, preferably also experience with building up large scale organizations. Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior HR role.
- Proven experience in managing HR processes in a complex and international business environment.
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent local labor law knowledge.
- Result-driven, solution oriented and proactive.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Good understanding of business process.
- Additional languages.
- A lot of freedom and possibility to influence your work. You can incorporate the areas that are important to you.
- International possibilities.
- Very collaborative colleagues and good friends all around the world.
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Their crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Their environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. They foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of their employees, contractors, business partners and society at large.