We understand, that human resources management has many various aspects. Therefore we are looking for a creative and ambitious HR specialist. We are in a search of a communicative personality with an ownership mindset, to lead enthusiastic online and offline teams. You will be a part of the currently merging Olybet and Olympic HR departments, shaping the organizational culture and future. We invite you to join us and will give you the token of trust and the necessary tools for success.
- Attract and develop the top talents of the organization to drive a higher level of engagement in the company;
- Aligns HR objectives with organizational goals and requirements;
- Ensuring quality and efficiency of HR operations and resources;
- Driving company’s culture according to the set of shared values, goals, attitudes and practices;
- Controls of Employee compensation, reward and benefits, employee training and development, budget, and labor relations;
- Lead the team of local HR professionals.
- Personality and courage of action;
- No less than 5 years of HR experience;
- Managerial skills working with the team;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment maintaining flexibility and changing priorities to meeting timelines;
- Higher education in Human Resources could be seen as an advantage.
- Challenging and dynamic work in an international company;
- A supportive manager who encourages a culture of initiative and creativity;
- Competent and professional team support, friendly working environment;
- Hybrid work model (remote and office work balance);
- Plenty of employee benefits & perks, an office in the center of Vilnius.
3800-5000 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, Olympic Entertainment Group started operating in 1993 in Estonia and is now the leading provider of casino entertainment services in the Baltic countries. Olympic Casino is a member of the Lithuanian Association of Gaming Operators. It is a socially responsible and active business implementing a charity programme and promoting social, cultural, educational, and sports projects. Olympic Casino operates in Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, and Malta. The corporation has more than 3000 employees.See all ads of this company (55)