Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain HR administrative systems and procedures;
- Develop and manage Recruitment process;
- Develop and organize Training process;
- Consult managers and employees on HR related questions;
- Participate in new HR related projects.
- University degree in Human Resources, Economics and/or Business Administration;
- 1-3 years previous work experience in HR area;
- Excellent communication, time planning and organisational skills;
- Project and change management experience;
- Lithuanian and English languages.
- Interesting job in competent team and challenging environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Learning and development opportunities.
1800-2000 eur/mon. gross
Our client - retail company operating in Baltic region, expends its HR team and is looking for a new team member in Vilnius office - HR specialist, who will be able to take part in all HR projects and work will all HR colleagues.