- recruiting for all internal vacancies;
- supervising the adaptation program for regional employees;
- organization and holding of internal events and holidays for employees;
- organization of country news releases;
- informing colleagues about the current company's programs, organizing the participation of all comers or adapting to the needs of the team in the country;
Requirements for the candidate:
- higher education (the advantage is education in the field of personnel management, management);
- work experience of at least 1 year in the field of personnel selection is welcome;
- ability to work in a multitasking environment;
- proactive life position;
- high level of organization, focus on results;
- good communication skills;
- very good english and russian skills.
- A possibility to join growing and friendly team;
- Opportunity to grow with international company and make your impact on the company’s development;
- Great office location, possibility to work from home.
1100-1600 eur/mon. net
ANCOR is an international staffing group founded in 1990, operating in 48 offices ANCOR offers a variety of solutions in outsourcing, recruitment and consulting to clients in 9 countries of the world: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Thailand and Estonia.