- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships;
- Establish plans and strategies to achieve sales targets;
- Follow market and competition activity;
- Manage complex sales cycle from initial through contract negotiations and closure.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with proven track record in international B2B sales area;
- Highly focused on reaching results and ability to lead in negotiations;
- Comfortable both working alone or within a team;
- Great communication, analytical and leadership skills;
- Quick learner and adaptable to constantly new and changing environment;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English languages;
- Willingness to travel (60-80% on business trips);
- Technical background or experience with technical product would be an advantage.
- Challenge to prove yourself in a responsible position.
- Local and international career opportunities.
- Employee-oriented international work environment, competitive remuneration package.
Our client - an international production company is looking for an International Sales Manager in Vilnius.