To further strengthen Danske Bank’s cybersecurity defence we are looking for experienced Security Specialist for our Security Operations Centre (SOC) located in Vilnius, Lithuania. SOC performs monitoring and incident management to detect security threats and to protect Danske Bank network and systems.
- Identify, register and investigate security events and incidents
- Ensure timely and accurate security incident escalation and resolution by following defined processes
- Perform structured security assessment, analysis and reporting of identified threats and risks
- Perform vulnerability and compliance management
- Drive security incident management process improvements
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in IT Security field
- Knowledge of computer networks, network protocols and applications
- Event, Incident and Change Management experience
- Experience with IPS/IDS systems would be considered as an advantage
- Relevant IT and/or Security certifications would be considered as an advantage (CompTIA Security+, GIAC GCIH, GPEN, CCNA Security, etc.)
- Awareness and knowledge of different security threats and risks in Banking Industry
- Continuous learning and development mind-set
- Excellent English skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse.