- Enhancing existing Mainframe solutions;
- Building new ways of how core systems are accessed through APIs;
- Building the applications with easy maintenance and operations in mind;
- Willing to work in agile & collaborative manner – maintaining good communication with Analysts both in IT and Business areas;
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is in par with development guidelines and best practices.
- Knowledge about z/OS and TWS (OPC) – jobs, dependencies, APPL, use of OPC variables;
- PL/I (could be substituted with Cobol);
- JCL – programming, DB2 unload, Sort
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process;
- Ability to work both in team and individually;
- Knowledge of decentral programming languages or databases would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
- An extensive training program to ensure that skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis;
- T hird pillar pension fund, health insurance, travel insurance, GYM services, canteen services, additional
- Being a part of Danske Bank means numerous sports, volunteering other activities, festivals you won‘t forget, and a chance to drive the implementation of your own ideas.
2720-4080 eur/mon. gross