This is an amazing chance to create a global online marketplace. You will have the opportunity to contribute to something exciting, new and creative. Working with the newest technology patterns and services, your work will be used by a strong and rapidly growing global online community.
What you'll do
What you'll do
- Design RESTful Java Spring based web services utilizing caching, messaging and asynchronous processing.
- Use the latest AWS and Google solutions such as EMR, S3, Lambda and BigQuery.
- Work with open-source technologies including Apache Solr, Spark, Zookeeper and other software products to make the most beautiful things in the world available to customers.
- Work in a dynamic agile environment, assessing business requirements and choosing the right tools for the job.
- Use scrum and version control tools to be an efficient software engineer.
- Work with analytics tools using big data to establish trends, personalizations, and recommendations.
- Work closely with an outstanding Product organization to envision and craft solutions that delight our existing customers and attract many new ones.
- Real passion for architecting software solutions.
- Ability to bring your intellectual curiosity and thoughtful opinions with you every single day.
- Experience developing code for high-traffic, consumer-facing websites in a professional production environment.
- Ability to fix and explain performance bottlenecks.
- An appreciation for one-of-a-kind items such as furniture, art, and jewelry is always welcome.
- Your participation in the larger Developer Community is strongly supported and encouraged!
- Interesting challenges and always evolving tech-stack.
- Highly talented and experienced colleagues to gather knowledge from and grow together.
- Encouragement and feedback.
- Transparency and open communication.
- Family atmosphere that feels more like home than work.
- Respecting employee’s personal life outside of work.
- Extra paid paternity leave.
- Wellness program rewards/additional health insurance.
- Social and off-site events.
- Food/snacks/drinks on a daily basis & Friday’s lunch on us!
From 2975 €/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client - 1stdibs is the world's leading online marketplace for the most beautiful things on earth! Established in 2001 the e-commerce site was created to move the legendary Parisian fleet market into virtual space. Today, company is the largest luxury goods portal offering merchandise from 2 000 luxury furniture dealers as well as art crafts, jewelry, watches, clothes and accessories. 1stdibs are headquartered in New York and since 2015 started new development centre here in Vilnius.See all ads of this company (38)