THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY
- To be a part of a newly formed, professional team with experience gained in various international organizations and join a completely new office in Vilnius;
- To have a mentor, who will teach you all the accounting related processes;
- As the company is forming AP, AR and GL teams you will learn different accounting processes and will be able to build your career;
- To grow professionally and personally and become an accountant professional with opportunity in a few years to become a Senior Accountant or Team Leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
As the Junior Accountant at Dana, you will be responsible for making the daily finance & accounting operations. You will work on multiple accounting projects on tight deadlines, including Accounts Payable (A/P) or Accounts Receivable (A/R), and other key accounting processes.
- You will see how the accounting processes are being transferred from different European countries;
- Together with other team members, you will learn to do various accounting tasks;
- By participating in the team building process, you will contribute to the internal culture and traditions of the company.
APPLY IF YOU
- Have a degree in Economics or Business Administration;
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting;
- Business proficient English (Spanish or Italian languages would be an advantage).
UAB „People Link“
Our client DANA is an international high-tech manufacturer company improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. As the company is growing and established a brand new global shared-service center in Lithuania, YOU are invited to join a new ambitious team in Vilnius as a Junior Accountant.