We are looking for candidates who:
- Have education and/or experience in accounting, finance, statistics or mathematics;
- Are organized, service minded, enthusiastic and flexible;
- Have positive attitude, analytical and problem solving skills, interest in accounting;
- Have good English skills;
- Are curious and willing to learn Norwegian language during internal training.
- Work in a dynamically developing company with European standards;
- Opportunities to increase professional qualification through training and education;
- Friendly working environment;
- Social package and employee benefits.
If you find this interesting please apply your CV with photo and letter of motivation.
740-1500 eur/mon. gross salary
NORIAN ACCOUNTING, UAB
NORIAN ACCOUNTING UAB provides accounting, payroll, consulting, outsourcing, intelligent automation and IT solution services in Northern Europe. The primary goal of the company is to simplify accounting and finance for the customers through professional employees and future-oriented IT solutions. In 2017 our company was awarded as the Best employer of the service sector in Lithuania.
Information about NORIAN ACCOUNTING, UAB
Avg. salary gross(56% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1462 €
25% earn 1462-1798 €
25% earn 1798-2377 €
25% earn more than 2377 €
Company manager: Lina Maroščikienė