Intellerts is looking for a Junior Data engineer Intern in Kaunas. As a junior data engineer intern, you will gain knowledge from senior engineers about data needs. In this internship, you will be collecting, processing, and analyzing data, turning it into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Your main tasks will be to transform, integrate, and visualize FinTech and accounting data.
- You will get a chance to assist senior data engineers with different data analysis tasks;
- You will be a part of designing, developing, and testing database objects, including SQL code, stored procedures, triggers, tables, and views;
- You will learn to communicate and visualize the findings for common folks with a tool like Tableau.
- 3rd-4th course student in IT, IT Engineering, Software Systems, Mathematics or in a relevant field;
- Have a basic understanding of data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Have a basic knowledge of SQL basics;
- Have the basics of programming (language is not essential);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- The pre-Intermediate (B1 level) verbal & written technical English;
- Understanding of accounting principles is a significant advantage.
- We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship;
- The opportunity to grow and learn from professional;
- The possibility to combine work and study time;
- Excellent environment to expand the knowledge and skills in the web development field.
We are a team with challenging goals. Join us, and let’s reach the company and your personal goals together. Let’s talk!
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process
Intellerts is a full-service data science company which operates in a broad range of domains, from retail to industry and from banking to government. Our core capabilities are in the field of Data Science and AI. For more information visit our page at .