Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing cash flows in bank accounts across different countries.
- Handling of operational questions with clients.
- Performing bank account reconciliations.
- Preparing data for month-end accounting.
- Assisting senior colleagues with a range of ad-hoc tasks and challenges.
- Working with the wider team to improve existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in economics, business, finance or a related discipline). Last year students are welcome to apply as well.
- Strong high school maturity examination results.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Desired qualities: numeracy, attention to detail, strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
- A sense of humour always helps.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s potential and experience.
- Work in a dynamic team in a modern financial technology company.
- Option to manage working hours with studies.
- An opportunity to work from the company’s office in Vilnius and remotely.
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning.
- Further career progression opportunities.
- Excellent record covering financial and technology sectors on your CV.
800-1000 eur/mon. gross