We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties, flats and
- Looking for students and groups accommodation;
- Managing contracts and relationships with landlords;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office;
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment;
- Purchasing minor stuffs for office management.
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook);
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Experience in real estate market would be an advantage.
- Working experience in international environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Career possibilities.