Join to an organization that is a leader in health and safety!
In Junior QA Engineer role you will be responsible for:
- Write and maintain test cases, test plans and test summary reports for both new and existing features.
- Execute manual test cases for new features, regression tests, smoke tests and during hot fix cycles.
- As part of an Agile Team, attend scrum meetings and sprint planning/reviews.
- Triage production support issues and work with Product Management and Development team to resolve those.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as defined by the Development Manager.
What You need to be succeed:
- Ability to grasp basic QA processes and workflows.
- Ability to design test cases based on user stories, bug reports, and existing functionality.
- Good English knowledge – both written and oral.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and methodical problem solving skills.
- A strong wish to automate daily testing activities and to acquire required skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Bug tracking tools, such as JIRA.
We offer for You:
- Position in international company and youthful team.
- Training for professional and personal growth.
- Modern and ergonomic work environment.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Office in the center of the city with game room to refresh your mind.
- Community with lots of events, football, volleyball, basketball teams.
- Health Insurance.
UAB „Intermedix Lietuva“
R1 RCM is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services across hospitals, health systems and physician groups. We implement a combination of industry leading technology, best practices and human capital across the entire revenue cycle continuum or in areas of specific need.
Information about UAB „Intermedix Lietuva“
Avg. salary gross(22% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 641 €
25% earn 641-847 €
25% earn 847-1150 €
25% earn more than 1150 €
Company manager: Lukas Jankauskas