AS THE JUNIOR SUPPLY SPECIALIST YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- managing the Purchasing process to ensure on-time availability, within agreed inventory parameters, of raw material items,
- generating raw material purchase plan and issue to suppliers on a monthly basis,
- monitoring deliveries data to ensure accurate delivery dates are maintained at all times,
- communicating significant raw material supply delays,
- conducting Inventory Analysis of purchased goods, reviewing raw material safety stock levels,
- facilitating continuous improvements of Resource Utilization, Flow and Pace.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- unique opportunity to join a highly qualified and expanding team and work in an international environment,
- a competitive compensation package including an opportunity to go abroad for learning purposes.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Production Management, Planning, Business Management, Supply Chain or similar technical field,
- 1-2 years of significant practical experience in production planning according LEAN principals,
- a solid understanding of modern and effective production planning,
- excellent communication, mathematical and analytical skills,
- experience with working in a ERP system in a planning role,
- great English skills (both oral and written),
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
If you consider yourself as a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume. All given information and documents are guaranteed confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Junior Supply Specialist to ensure production planning and purchasing efficiency.