Ensures the reliability of products through the analysis, troubleshooting, modification, and repair of electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems at various stages of the productions process as well as the development of test apparatus and methods to prove that functionality and design meet industry and customer specifications.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures
- System test execution
- Engineering degree or equivalent (may be a last year student)
- Good understanding of mechatronic systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal while being enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven.
- Flexibility in task assignment and willingness, and ability to switch tasks as needed in a fast paced work environment.
- Good English speaking skills
Mes jums siūlome
- Professional team to work with in an international environment;
- Ability to contribute to human health safety by creating high quality medical devices;
- Good atmosphere and salary adequate to the position and responsibilities;
- Company driven by LEAN mindset.
UAB “VILTECHMEDA”, pasaulinės Moog Inc. grupės narė - nuo 1993 metų kurianti ir gaminanti medicinos prietaisus - infuzinius švirkštinius siurblius, tiekianti savo gaminius Lietuvos gydymo įstaigoms, bei eksportuojanti į daugiau kaip 80 pasaulio šalių.
Informacija apie UAB „Viltechmeda“
Vadovas: Mindaugas Liutkauskas