- Test web applications within a development team following Agile methodology;
- Implement and maintain automated tests;
- Maintain a healthy balance between automation and manual testing in cases when automation is not applicable;
- Identify areas to be addressed by various types of automated tests: unit tests, integration tests, API, UI, E2E tests;
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team.
- 1+ year work experience and/or bachelor’s degree in IT, IT Engineering, Software Systems or in relevant field. Could be 3rd-4th course student;
- Fluent (C1 or C2 level) verbal & written technical English;
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to grow and learn from professional;
- The possibility to combine work and study time;
- Excellent environment to expand the knowledge and skills;
- Competitive salary.
Intellerts is a full-service data science company which operates in a broad range of domains, from retail to industry and from banking to government. Our core capabilities are in the field of Data Science and AI. For more information visit our page at .