- You‘ll be selling a number of services to the business clients; services will include parcel delivery, international delivery and digital solutions;
- A big number of client base is there, but you‘ll also approach the new ones directly because they are really interested – 8 out of 10 want to receive a proposal, despite the fact that the service you‘ll be selling is premium and Omniva is the most expensive in the market;
- During the client’s onboarding, you will be the main coordinator between the client and the IT team, hence you will gradually build your technological knowledge.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The company is growing super fast, and both horizontal and vertical career is always around the corner;
- Very healthy organizational culture, where employees rate their managers very highly;
- Represent one of the strongest names in the industry which is backed by a very high customer satisfaction - Omniva was awarded as a TOP 3 Most Loved Brands in the Baltics;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not for how long);
- Salary Range 2000 - 2600 gross + bonus structure.
- 2+ Sales/ Key Account management/ Customer Support experience with business clients;
- Very clear life’s and career’s objectives;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and at least B1 level of English.
2000-2600 €/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
OMNIVA’s is way more than parcel delivery service, it’s a partner for e-commerce with its additional services as: parcel return platform Flipo, e-learning platform Resulty, international delivery service tarptautines.omniva.lt, and other products. The company recorded a double growth in 2020 and is es-timated to grow 40-50% this year. This growth might determine your career growth, if this is what you’re looking for.