Cognizant Team in Lithuania is growing and we are looking for collaborative, responsible and motivated person, who will work both with colleagues locally and with team members abroad, especially in Latvia. You will collaborate with Recruitment team in tasks, related to new employment contracts, and with HR for all the tasks, related to on-boarding and ongoing employee documentation.
You will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for:
- New and current employee’s documentation: labour contracts, confidentiality agreements and medical books.
- Administration of starters and leavers.
- Probation process management and contract changes (promotions, salary, job position) administration.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Weekly reports (e.g. absenteeism, benefits) preparation.
- Ad-hoc tasks, related to employee’s documentation, preparation of presentations and other.
- Business trips to Latvia (once/twice a month).
- Higher Education in HR, Labour law, Administration or related field.
- Experience in Human Resources, project management or administration.
- Fluency in Lithuanian, Latvian and English language (written and spoken).
- Good analytical, presentation and facilitation skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening.
- Attention to details, logical thinking and ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently when required.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced team members.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring and ergonomic working atmosphere and many engaging social activities and friendly colleagues.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Information about UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1257 €
25% earn 1257-1624 €
25% earn 1624-2191 €
25% earn more than 2191 €
Company manager: Kaushik Sarkar