ROLE AND MAIN TASKS
- Draft and review financial and non-financial contracts, be directly involved in setup of financing contracts and related documentation
- Draft and review internal procedures and other legal documents
- Implement regulatory changes into contracts and internal procedures
- Provide legal advice, guidance and support to the Sales and Operations units.
You‘ll report to the head of the Legal unit and you‘ll work closely with sales team and Operations unit. You’ll be based in Vilnius.
THE COMPANY IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY
- An inspiring environment in an innovative, fast-growing organization that will be expanding their financial services in Lithuania and abroad.
- A perfect opportunity to be part of the key team members who will impact company’s growth and will have the freedom to create his/her own working ways.
APPLY IF YOU
- Hold a law degree
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the field of contract drafting, corporate lending and/or regulatory legal within the financial industry or law firm (banking/finance practice)
- Are fluent in Lithuanian and English.
2464-2810 eur/mon. gross