What You’ll do:
Eskimi Enabling team keeps growing and this time our finance colleagues are looking for an Assistant to help with Legal and Accounting documentation in our HQ - Lithuania!
- Prepare contracts, annexes, and other legal documents for the new and existing clients
- Help with document administration: drafting, checking, sorting, and uploading client related information into clients’ and/or internal databases following specific rules and instructions.
- Identify existing documentation problems and offer solutions, in collaboration with your colleagues.
What will help You do it:
- Being a recent university legal/accounting graduate or student in the final year of law/ accounting studies
- Ability to work with us full time and intention to stay with the company after graduation (if you’re still studying).
- Being proactive and effective team-player and having good analytical and communication skills
- Result and detail-orientation and ability as well as willingness to work in a highly faced-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Sharing Eskimi values - growth, ownership, initiative and drive
What's in it for You:
- An opportunity to learn a lot from our finance colleagues who’ll teach you everything necessary and grow within our global organization you won’t find anywhere else in Lithuania!
- Plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and highly contribute to improving our documentation processes
- If you’re still studying - we can make our collaboration into 3 months internship with opportunity for a full-time offer of employment (upon successful completion of internship)
- Flexible working atmosphere with a fun, global, self-driven team.
641-643 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Aktyvus sektorius“
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets.
information about UAB „Aktyvus sektorius“
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1400 €
25% earn 1400-2833 €
25% earn 2833-3569 €
25% earn more than 3569 €