HOW WILL THE ROLE LOOK LIKE?
- Develop and administrate Linux IT infrastructure (physical servers, virtualization and container solutions)
- Identify, analyze and resolve problems related to the Linux IT infrastructure, monitor system performance and capacity
- Participate in open source (Linux) development and administration initiatives and projects
- Develop VM’s, physical servers and Storage monitoring solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will experience what energy is like today - modern, innovative and dynamic
- You will have all the freedom to make a difference and contribute to the creation of an energetically smart world
- You will try the most modern technologies; you will see how innovations are born
- You will participate in educational programs and learn from the best
- You will have a package of additional benefits (health insurance / pension accumulation, remote working, flexible working hours, etc.)
- Salary from 1483 to 2436 EUR Gross
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- You have a higher education in the fields of information technology or data sciences
- Have experience working with Linux OS, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes or similar solutions
- Know the principles of IT infrastructure operation and licensing
- Have a good Lithuanian and English knowledge
- You are proactive, communicative, willing to improve and interested in innovation
- Knowledge of Redhat (CentOS) solutions and Zabbix is a plus
1483-2436 eur/mon. gross
UAB „People Link“
Our Team consists of specialists with various experience in various IT fields, who manage and develop not only one of the largest IT infrastructures in Lithuania, but at the same time ensure stable and uninterrupted provision of IS services to Ignitis Group companies in Lithuania and abroad. By joining the team, you would become a member of a team full of friendly atmosphere, creating and not afraid of challenges. We are now looking for highly motivated and skilled Linux Admin to join Ignitis in Vilnius.