We are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant with professional accounting and tax knowledge, who will lead a local accounting and tax team in Lithuania. The manager will be responsible for all the accounting and tax processes from start to end.
- Lead local accounting and tax team. Organize, engage and motivate employees. Develop talent. Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example.
- Accounting responsibilities from start to end process as Chief Accountant. Contribution and support to tax reporting (country level).
- Streamline accounting processes, ensure quality, compliance and internal control as well as contribute to unification of group accounting processes. Develop practical procedures and solutions; complete tasks through to a conclusion.
- 4+ years of experience as Chief Accountant;
- Strong corporate tax knowledge and working experience;
- Strong leadership skills and people leadership experience. Strong will and motivation to work with a team;
- Ability to create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves to the task in hand and where necessary. Be a self- starter in order to achieve tasks and overcome problems as well as provide direction for others;
- Proficiency in English and Lithuanian, both spoken and written;
- Academic degree in Economics or Finance.
- A leadership position in a modern transforming bank;
- Competitive motivation package and continuous professional learning opportunities;
- Collaborative spirit and great colleagues;
- Opportunity to work in a cross-border team, make the impact and difference to the organization by applying professional competence, an excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally. This is a one of a lifetime chance to be a part of transformation journey in Baltic financial sector.
3900-4900 gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client – Luminor combined the rich experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, with understanding of the local markets and customer needs. Luminor wants to serve all customer groups with a special focus on small and medium-sized companies, as well as enterprising private clients. Luminor is the 3rd largest financial services provider in the Baltic banking market with 16% market share in deposits and 22% in lending. They have a wide customer base of around million customers and around 2500 working professionals.