- Developing strategies to drive brand reputation, awareness, as well as attracting new customers and retaining existing.
- Executing marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, SEO, pay-per-click campaigns, PR, social media, lead generation campaigns, UX, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Leading operational and tactical efforts of the marketing team.
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, including but not limited to blog posts, web pages, social media posts, banners, etc.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insights and assessing them against goals.
- Analyzing consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Participating in product development, providing insights on consumer preferences and product optimization.
- Monitoring the marketing budget.
- Assisting team with hiring in-house, freelancers and third-party vendors.
- Coordinating participation in conferences.
- Familiar with concepts of cryptocurrencies and blockchain (a must).
- Fluent in written and spoken English (a must).
- At least two years of experience in the marketing field.
- Experience working with marketing tools (Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.).
- Sharp-minded, attentive to details.
- Able to manage, work on and deliver several tasks at once.
- High level of autonomy, flexible working hours, and future career opportunities in Lithuania and abroad.
- Opportunity to visit different conferences all around the world.
- A cozy office in Vilnius city center.
- First-hand experience in the blockchain and crypto industry.
- Coffee, snacks and friendly colleagues.
- Crazy team buildings, occasional workations, no boredom.
1200-1500 eur/mon. net
Established in 2014, CoinGate is a cryptocurrency payment gateway and exchange, serving over 4,000 business clients and 90,000 registered users. With the mission to spread cryptocurrency adoption worldwide, we have already established ourselves as a blockchain innovator in the payments sphere.See all ads of this company (3)
information about UAB „Decentralized“
Avg. salary gross(54% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
20-30 mln. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1541 €
25% earn 1541-2022 €
25% earn 2022-2557 €
25% earn more than 2557 €