- Responsible for the development, improvement, modification of existing manufacturing equipment
- Collaborating with manufacturing department. identifying areas where process automation would add significant benefits.
- Participation in projects as equipment mechatronic representative.
- Production fixture and gages design.
- Supporting other groups in areas related to automation.
- Troubleshooting and debugging automated equipment, robotics, hardware.
- Preparing technical specifications, preventive maintenance, manuals, related technical documentation.
- Managing external equipment development projects.
- Experience in design and development of custom mechatronics systems;
- Experience with understanding and troubleshooting custom built designs to determine risks, failure modes, corrective actions;
- Knowledge of CAD systems (Solidworks);
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving in a dynamic work environment;
- Experience in Pneumatic system design and knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC Controllers would be a benefit.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and result orientation;
- Strong analysis and complex problem solving skills;
- Fluent in English.
At Moog we work in an environment where people trust, respect and encourage one another. We believe in our people, and it shows in everything we do. We invite you to become part of our continued success.
2000-3000 eur/mon. gross salary
Viltechmeda UAB is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high precision medical equipment – infusion pumps – worldwide known under Aitecs brand. Established in 1993 we export our products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Since 2009, Viltechmeda is a member of Moog Inc. - a global organization that operates in 23 countries.