What's it all about?
Visma has what progressive person needs: highly skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do, Scandinavian bureaucracy-free work culture and much more. We value people who influence significant changes and takes charge. Visma is a company of discovery, a place where people reveal their talents. We are looking for a new team member for the ECM project. Our team is developing a modern web-based ECM product for efficient and quality-assured management of information.
What do we expect?
- C# and .NET experience.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET or ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Strong English skills.
What should you expect?
- Exciting challenges in one of Scandinavia's largest IT environments.
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues developing world-class products.
- Investments in Your professional development, conferences and events, books, knowledge sharing sessions and other learning opportunities.
- Working with an international team of experts, using cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Together with developers and QA you’ll take on best continuous delivery and Scrum practices.
- Working in an engineer oriented environment, regular and relevant team buildings, hobby clubs, Kudos points, pizza Fridays and much more.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance (including Gym membership).
- Guaranteed Parking space next to the office.
UAB „Visma Lietuva“
Visma is a Nordic company with more than 7000 employees in Scandinavia and Northern Europe. In 2011 Visma established new offices in Vilnius and Kaunas and has been steadily growing ever since. Learn more about us at