You will work with the new-built team on improving and expanding the system that will be serving millions of customers in the ticket market. This company is one of the most modern ticket printing companies in Europe, successfully developing software, offering solutions for online shops and supplying hardware for checkouts and access control.
- 2+ years’ knowledge of C#, .Net Core framework;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience of OOP principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM;
- Knowledge of XUnit, Mocking frameworks;
- Great English skills
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in an experienced international company and with already high-performing experienced development teams.
- Awesome place to work; while in quarantine and after – flexible working, anytime ‘virtual kitchen’ chats, virtual “Kitokie Pasikalbėjimai” calls with all colleagues on Fridays, internal mentoring system, personal training budgets, discounts in shops and more.
- Healthy place to work; while in quarantine – fruit baskets and healthy snacks to take home.
- After quarantine: table tennis tournaments, sport and other activities challenges, healthy snacks and joint Friday lunches at the office.
2000-4000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.Our client, Present Connection is a company providing professional nearshoring software development services for customers all around Europe. The company operates two offices, in Delft, The Netherlands and in Kaunas, Lithuania. The key success of this company is the team of talented professionals who are specializing in different technologies. Also, the team is known for an informal and friendly atmosphere.See all ads of this company (62)