- Coordinate office activities, events and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Search, select and recruit new employees
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- University degree preferable (Administration or Management )
- 2+ years' experience in similar role (international company is a great advantage)
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Solid computer skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience in IT/Finance industry is a plus.
Notice! CV must be sent in English.
- Stable job in a big international company
- All social security guarantees
- Long term continuos project work
- Opportunities to grow in a vibrant international environment
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture
- Variety of snacks and drinks in the office, company paid lunch and other benefits
UAB "Finansinės technologijos"
FINANSINĖS TECHNOLOGIJOS specializes in developing and branding systems for e-commerce and credit card payment solutions. We are a branch of international company spread out in Europe.